Vinyl Flooring That Looks Like Stone.
Armstrong Laminate Flooring: Reviews, Prices, Pros & Cons VS Other Brands 2021.
Choosing laminate flooring for an entrance or hallway - Tarkett | Tarkett.
How to Install Vinyl or Laminate Flooring Over Existing Ceramic Tile
In this video we show you how to install vinyl flooring over existing ceramic tile in a home entrance and bathroom. For this project, the goal was to reuse the existing trim so that it would match seamlessly with the rest of the house. Laying vinyl or laminate flooring over existing tile is a great way to upgrade a floor space without getting into messy demolition work.
The video describes all of the tools needed for the installation and the specialized multi-angle ruler used for the complex cut at the bathroom and closet can be found on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/3rEd5jx
Tips & Tricks:
- Create "tapping blocks" out of a piece of flooring to use with your mallet so you don't damage the surface or edges of your new floor
- Investing in a "pull bar" can save time and help with tricky sections during installation.
- For installations over existing ceramic tile, make sure your tile is in good condition. Broken, loose or damaged tiles will not make a good foundation for the new floor.
- Leave a small gap between your new flooring and the wall to allow for expansion. This gap should be small enough to be covered by the trim.
- Make sure your work area is as clean as possible before you start laying floor.
SUBSCRIBE and turn on Notifications so you don't miss any upcoming videos!
Amazon link is affiliated. If you click on it and make a purchase, the channel may earn a small commission. It doesn't cost you anything, and helps support the channel. Thank you for your support!
Choosing laminate flooring for an entrance or hallway - Tarkett | Tarkett
Vinyl vs. Laminate Flooring: Which Is Best for Your Home? - This Old House.
Pergo Portfolio + WetProtect Graphite Slate 10-mm Thick Waterproof Tile Look 7.48-in W x 47.24-in L Laminate Flooring (22.09-sq ft) in the Laminate Flooring department at Lowes.com.
Pergo Portfolio + WetProtect Marengo Stone 10-mm Thick Waterproof Tile Look 7.48-in W x 47.24-in L Laminate Flooring (22.09-sq ft) in the Laminate Flooring department at Lowes.com.